Monday, March 17, 2008

Hangin' out at Nana's

We spent yesterday afternoon at Nana & Joel's house having a cookout and visiting with our niece and nephew MacKenzie and Zachary! They are spending their spring break at Nana's house this year, and our girls were so excited to get to spend some time with them. They have lived most of their lives in Japan, and just moved back to Oklahoma last summer. So, this was quite a treat for us to spend the afternoon with them. Nana and Joel cooked out wonderful burgers and hot dogs complete with deviled eggs and baked beans. YUM! Nana also baked her famous chocolate sheet cake. Most of the time, we played around on Bill's PS2 where the kids (and Bill) rocked out on Guitar Hero. Then we all got in on the action and played Sing Star party! The red team rules!!!!!! I put together this video of all of the pictures from the day. I set it to "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor because that is one of our most favorite songs to sing on Sing Star! So, enjoy the Rock Show! (Note: There is a slide in there that says "Photo Op", but the "p" got cut off, again! ugh! Didn't want everyone to think I was totally illiterate!)

2 comments:

Bill Mullen said...

AWESOME! I even stayed for the credits. That SHE productions really knows how to put a movie together. Two thumbs way up!

Jen said...

Love the video! The music is fantastic too!

I've had issues with movie maker cutting of the last letter(s) in a line too. Not sure why that happens, but I usually tweak the size and it corrects it.

I love your production name too. :)