Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Open House 2008

The girls had their open house at school yesterday evening. It is always fun to see the artwork they have displayed throughout the school. And each of the girls had a story picked out for us to read that they had written. Hayley is really coming along as a writer, and her teacher has been sharing a story of hers with the school. Sydney picked a 7 page story for us to read....didn't make it through the whole thing (bad mom, I know). I am looking forward to when she brings it home, so I can enjoy it fully! Great job, girls!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome job! looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I met the girls at the Minshew Reading Night. Keep up the good work of writing. I would love to hear some of their stories. I will check back on your blog.
The girls came by the Minshew Library to visit me, Mrs. Strother. I was the visiting author who wrote the book Collin McKinney: Texas Patriot and Statesman.