Monday, March 17, 2008

Tater Tot Invasion



The Tater Tots are invading earth! Everyone run for cover!

Okay, not really. We went to Sonic for lunch today and the girls each got a Holographic Astro-Tot spaceship in their Wacky Pack. The Tater Tot Dude is actually sitting down in the spaceship and the mirrors all around project his image in the air. I wasn't sure if a picture would actually work, but it turned out soooo cool! At least we think so! Oh well, it is Spring Break here, and we were a little bored!

Disclaimer: Bill thought I should add a little something here about the photo itself. I took a picture of the 3 spaceships on white paper with a white background. I then opened it in my PhotoFiltre program and made the white transparent. I searched for a space photo on Yahoo! and the picture above was the first image shown. I copied my spaceship photo onto the space photo and then saved it. That is how this really awesome picture was created!! Bill thought people might think I found the complete photo on the web, when in fact I made it myself. So there ya go! LOL!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! I can't tell you how impressed I am that you took so much time creating this original picture for your post! Now, I just feel lazy! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is way too cool! I'm glad you explained how YOU are the one that did the picture. I'm totaly impressed.

LisaK

Jen said...

Way cool. I love how you made that look so professional. Awesome work and enjoy your spring break!