
I didn't realize we were going to have such on artsy week!! Last night was the first ever PTA Family Art Night. Combined with our general PTA meeting where we elected next year's board....I will be the Treasurer (WHAT?!?!), we settled in for an hours worth of great art activities arranged by our Art Specialist, Mrs. Smith and our wonderful PTA Family Programs VP, Kathleen!! It was a very fun night, and the girls got to create several masterpieces to bring home, including: an origami paper necklace, duct tape art and watercolors. The only thing we missed out on was the pottery wheels. Even though there were two going on, the lines were too long for us to get in. I guess we will just have to take a class someday. It looked like a lot of fun, even I want to give it a try. Anyway, here is another Mullen video!! Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
Another Great video!
I love how putting the pictures to music just takes a bunch of photos and makes them so cool!
Simple things!!
Post a Comment