Bill was doing some work outside yesterday making a bathroom cabinet for us (blog to come), and he had taken the portable handheld vacuum outside with him, which we store in one of his old, old backpacks. When he was getting the vacuum out, he found some old receipts from 1999, so he brought them to me to shred. I just told him to set them by my computer. Well, this morning I get up and I see the little pile, and I start to go through it. In the pile was this one ticket stub from Sea World of Florida. Bill and I went there once when he was in Nuclear school in Orlando. I remember that trip well because we got to see the new polar bears and because I didn't know at the time, but I was pregnant with Sydney. Now we get to the irony of this long (sorry) story. The ticket is dated 3/23/96. As if it isn't enough that that day is 9 months to the day of when Sydney was born, it is also 5 years to the day of when Hayley was born! So, on that day when we took that little trip to Sea World, we had NO idea that we would have a daughter 9 months later or even another daughter exactly 5 years later!! Isn't it ironic.....or at least really, really weird?!?!?
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Isn't it Ironic??
Bill was doing some work outside yesterday making a bathroom cabinet for us (blog to come), and he had taken the portable handheld vacuum outside with him, which we store in one of his old, old backpacks. When he was getting the vacuum out, he found some old receipts from 1999, so he brought them to me to shred. I just told him to set them by my computer. Well, this morning I get up and I see the little pile, and I start to go through it. In the pile was this one ticket stub from Sea World of Florida. Bill and I went there once when he was in Nuclear school in Orlando. I remember that trip well because we got to see the new polar bears and because I didn't know at the time, but I was pregnant with Sydney. Now we get to the irony of this long (sorry) story. The ticket is dated 3/23/96. As if it isn't enough that that day is 9 months to the day of when Sydney was born, it is also 5 years to the day of when Hayley was born! So, on that day when we took that little trip to Sea World, we had NO idea that we would have a daughter 9 months later or even another daughter exactly 5 years later!! Isn't it ironic.....or at least really, really weird?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yup, I'd say wierd! :)
But definatly a cool weird. :)
Post a Comment