
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Famous Art!
Yesterday, I took the girls out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse mostly because I didn't want to cook and because the girls brought home AWESOME report cards!!!! Well, Hayley decided to draw a picture for our waitress....it had a red car driving to the Roadhouse and then little pictures of things related to the restaurant (peanuts, moo, etc.). Well, when she showed it to our waitress, the waitress asked if she could hang it up. Hayley was sooooo excited! Of course, not to be outdone, Emyley had to draw a picture, too. She drew a picture of herself, so "the waitress would remember her". The waitress hung her picture up, too. Then Hayley insisted I take a picture and blog about it! LOL!! They are certainly getting the hang of this blogging stuff! Unfortunately, the only camera I had with me was my phone, so the picture isn't the best quality, but you get the idea. LOL!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment