Tuesday, March 4, 2008

School Delay.....So We Blog!

Well, it was bound to happen, and it finally did.....we got some snow. It started last night while I was at my PTA meeting. This picture is what it looked like around 8:00pm, and I was hanging out of our bedroom window....my new camera has me acting very dangerously! However, with as wet as it was, I figured it would be gone by morning, but we got a nice surprise....it stayed around. The girls got an even nicer surprise...two hour school delay! Enjoy the movie!! (Note, it really does say "the end" at the end, but it got messed up when I published it. I am sooooo not going back and editing it, sitting for half an hour while it loads again, etc just for that. So, I will cringe and publish this post.)

2 comments:

Bill Mullen said...

Great! Glad they had fun. I wish you would have seen Boomer before I left. I had to sweep the windows before I left. Took me 2 hours to get to work from getting Boomer started, to getting the trash/recycling cans out, and battling 5 accidents between Stacy road and I-635...

Rhea said...

My boys could barely sleep last night they were so excited by the snow! It was so magical and it all looked so beautiful this morning...before it started melting.