Sunday, March 23, 2008

Emyley in the Jungle by guest Blogger: Emyley Mullen (age 5)


DALLAS – Once upon a time, that’s the beginning. Daddy and The Captain Jack (Editor Note: Daddy’s new truck is nicknamed The Captain Jack, like a pirate’s ship) and my sisters and me went to get gas. Then we went to daddy’s work. Then we went to the train station in The Captain Jack. Then we went on the train. Then we went to Aquarium. At the Aquarium we saw lots of animals. I remember my daddy buying me a stuffed penguin that I have to share with my sisters. I got bit on the head by a bird. We saw fishes and sea turtles and baby sea turtles. We got back on the train, then we took The Captain Jack to Toys R Us. At Toys R Us we got candy, I got a carrot bag of Reece’s Pieces. Then we went somewhere else. Then we went to Starbucks and got a snack. I had a cinnamon roll and chocolate milk. Then we went home and told mommy all about it.

Then End

No comments: