Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mission: Twilight

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go watch Twilight (again) and figure out where in the heck the soundtrack songs are played so that you can stop obsessing about it everytime you listen to it (way too much) and just enjoy the songs (more than you already do).

Mission: Accepted

Of course, Sydney had to go with me. So, while Bill and the little ones went to see King Tut, we went to Twilight....again! I think I may have missed one or two scenes, but for the most part this is accurate. And the movie was still good. But, I am ready for the DVD, so I can stop shelling out the $$ at the theater!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'll wait for the DVD. I'm going to start reading the series in a few days. I can't wait to get started.