
Hayley had a birthday party in downtown McKinney, so the other four of us decided to stroll the square. It had been awhile since we really took the time to walk around and see the shops. And it was so pretty since they had finally finished redoing the roads and sidewalks. We discovered some great stores: Reigning Cats and Dogs, The Cook Collection (candle shop going out of business), Mom and Pop Corn Company and a cool toy store (the name has escaped me). Once Hayley got done, I took the family to Spoons Cafe and we had some yummy food. I really love our downtown!!! If only I could have gotten them to browse the antique shops with me, it would have been a perfect day! LOL!! **Bill took these pics with his iPhone. We have no idea why that one picture looks like a slide puzzle! It's pretty cool, though!



No comments:
Post a Comment