After much anticipation and reading all 4 books of the Twilight Saga, the day finally arrived that we had all been waiting for.....Twilight the Movie was released!!! My friend, Kristi, had arranged for about 9 of us to meet and watch the movie together on opening night. A group of them got together and made us all matching shirts (which now makes a great nightgown), and we had a great time!! The movie is not exactly like the book, and being that it was opening night, the audience leaned more towards the teens, so it really made the movie more comical than I am sure it was intended.
So, because Sydney is the reason I started reading the saga, I knew that I needed to take her to the movie. Hayley and Em wanted to come along, and I wanted Bill to see it from a fresh perspective. We headed out to the first showing that Sunday, and it was a totally different experience. I actually enjoyed it more, and it seemed a lot less corny. The girls loved it and want to see it again and again! Bill wasn't too impressed...too much romance for him. LOL!!



No comments:
Post a Comment