Our elementary school always holds a Culture Night that involves all of the students sharing what they have learned and created about different countries. This year the specials teachers decided to do an olympic themed event. While the kids learned their normal songs and made special artwork, they also learned olympic type games and activies in PE. Now, being that I had just started working, I totally forgot to charge my camera batteries. So, I only got little snippets of video of each girl and a couple of pictures. And, my wonderful friends the Marchal's created the really cool jeep in the video that was used for the Safari Bookfair that was taking place duirng Culture Night and all the next week. It was really cool!!! So, short as it is, enjoy the video!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Olympic Culture Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment