Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

I can't believe it is actually here, and I can't believe that I am so calm as I sit here typing this! ;o) We started the day off getting Syd to 6th grade at the new middle school! She was such a grown up about it all and didn't even let us walk her into the building!

An hour later, we dropped off Hayley to her 2nd grade class and Emyley to her Kindergarten class. Hayley has a teacher who is new to Minshew this year, and she seems so nice and fun. She also had a couple of kids from her 1st grade class in this class, so I know she will be fine.

Emyley was lucky enough to get the Kinder teacher who Hayley had two years ago! And her best friend, Nathan, is in the same class!! Of course, my friend, Joni & I are beside ourselves with joy!! LOL!!

And, now I sit here updating the blog in my totally silent, cartoon-free house! Whew! Wonder what I'll have for lunch......

5 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! How's mom doing with all her chit-lins at school all day?

We start tomorrow!

Danielle said...

Awe, they look so cute! How was home alone???

Brandy said...

It's so hard to believe all the girls are now school age. It seems just yesterday we were ttc and look at us now. :) I love the new dos!

Jen said...

I get all my pictures through Winkflash.

I love that you can adjust the cropping from Digital cameras- most places do it automatically and chop of heads and what not.

Also they have .99 cent shipping and you can get matte photo instead of glossy. :)

I've never had a bad order from them. :)

JKMN said...

I am sooo glad Nathan and Emyley are together!