Friday, August 15, 2008

Look Out.....Exploding Soda!!!

Yesterday, some PTA ladies and I went up to the school to clean out the PTA closet. This closet houses all sorts of good PTA stuff, including soda. Well, in the process of moving things around, 3 cans of soda dropped and 2 of them actually exploded! Luckily, I was not in the splash zone, so I just helped clean things up and didn't think any more about it. Well, for me, most weird things happen in 3s....I am weird, I know. So, did I drop a soda and get splashed? No, but a soda fell in my fridge this morning and my fridge got splashed! Anyway, I guess that is what happened as this is what I found when I opened the door this morning to get my Diet Pepsi......

Luckily, I had the fridge turned down, so the splash was actually icee slush and was easy to clean up...sheesh! No more, please!!! ;o)

4 comments:

JKMN said...

Must be some strange weather phenomenon causing explosive sodas. But seeing your slushy mess, I'm craving a slurpee now!

Lisa said...

Lol at the exploding soda outbreak.

Stephanie said...

At least you avoided wearing the soda each time! Glad it was an easy mess to clean up. Sorry to have started you in this crazy group of 3s.

Jen said...

That is so weird!