Yes, we took tons more pictures than what was in the posts, so I thought I would make one of my "world-famous movies" to show them all off. So, here ya go, another SHE Production.....
I'm a wife of 15 yrs and mom to 3 girls. We are in the process of moving back to our hometown after Bill had to switch jobs this year. I have recently become addicted to Facebook (why there aren't any blogs).
4 comments:
that is so cool - you may have to give me a short lesson on video editing one of these days!
I won't comment on them all, but it looks like you had a great time!
Love all the pictures! :) And the cat blog is too funnY!
Looks like the Darling Mullens had a wonderful unexpected vacation. Thanks for sharing and being a great productionist.
I love the pics! Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment