
On Monday of last week Bill learned that he would be travelling to Louisiana for 5 days to do some work at the refinery they are acquiring. No big deal, I am used to him being gone. I told him to have fun. LOL! He surprised me by asking if we wanted to come along. Didn't take long for me to say yes.
On Tuesday, he finds out that he will be staying 6 days! So, arrangements were made for Chloe to have a "puppy vacation" and Maggie to travel with us! Yep, you read that right!
On Wednesday, the girls and I piddle around all day instead of packing like we should, shop at Target to get the last minute travel items (especially a travel size cat litter box) and stop by the library to pick up some last minute reads.
On Thursday, we all piled in the rental car and headed down to Lafayette, Louisiana. So, settle in to read about our impromptu, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants vacation.......



No comments:
Post a Comment