Sunday, June 1, 2008

While the Girls are Away.....

....the parents will: eat where they want, go shopping without hearing "can I have" or "I want", relax in a very quiet house, play wii without fighting over whose turn it is, get hair colored & cut (Steph), sleep 'til noon (Bill) and most importantly go see an R rated movie...wait for it...in the theater! LOL!

Seriously, our girls spent the weekend in Okla with my parents so they could go to a Missionette Retreat with my mom. They had a ball, and we have had a relaxing and quiet weekend.

The movie we saw was "The Strangers" with Liv Tyler & Scott Speedman. It was pretty creepy, if not a tad predictable. I think Bill and I were just glad to have a date. Our last one was 2 or 3 years ago, so this was nice!

Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for date night! I would think you were due for one after 2 or 3 years!

Lisa said...

Woohoo.......hope you don't have to wait another 2 or 3 years. - LOL