
It seems that for us, it is either a weekend with not much going on except for cleaning or mowing, or it is a weekend jam packed full of stuff!!! We have got to figure out a way to balance this stuff out. LOL!!!
Friday's meet with Janet was just the tip of the iceburg for us this weekend. Saturday, Bill's dad came down from Okla around noon. We went out to eat, stopped by the store and then Bill and Proctor headed to the garage to try and move the pool table out! I was very, very skeptical, as I was here when Steve and Bill moved the pool table into our garage. It was quite a scary feat! But then a light bulb blinked on over my head (it takes time these days), and I remembered that Proctor used to work for Memorial Works in Chandler and had lots of experience moving heavy stones for headstones. So, I was a little more optimistic at that point. I think it took about 4 hours total, and with no lifting, they were able to get the pool table on it's side on a trailer and shrink wrapped for transport to Okla and then finally on to Missouri to Steve. Whew! I was so excited to be getting my garage back....don't know why as it will just be antoher weekend chore for us to clean up!! Sorry I didn't get any pics....wish I had. It was quite a sight to see!
After dinner, we all settled in to watch the Women's Gymnastic Olympic Trials. The girls were excited to see this. Hayley has been wanting to try gymnastics, but she may have changed her mind a little after watching the balance beam! LOL!!



1 comment:
LOL at hayley!
We watched here too. Sawn in my favorite and I'm so glad she won a spot!
Post a Comment