Friday, May 30, 2008

Congratulations, Sydney!

Today was Sydney's 5th Grade Graduation....kind of a mixed bag of emotions for us all. I can't believe she has grown up so much already and will be starting middle school in the fall. At the same time, I am so excited for her because I know some of what lies ahead for her! She was so beautiful today, and we are so proud of her. I hope you all enjoy the video. The longest part is the song by the Music Makers (she is in there on the 2nd row, 3rd person in), so feel free to skip ahead once that starts. Also, the girls all got their hair cut yesterday afternoon, so be sure to check out their new 'dos in our family picture at the end.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Syd! I can't believe how grown up she's gotten. Tell Bill he better get ready for those boys!

Jen said...

Ah, 5th Grade Graduation! How cute.

Jen said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE the video! THe song was perfect. :)