...times that we voted for David Cook last night to win American Idol Season 7!! How many times did we dial the phones? Who knows....hundreds it felt like! We had our two cell phones and the home phone going, dialing all 3 lines. I guess we were bored! LOL! Archuleta will probably win since he sang his little heart out last night, but we love David Cook!! So, we are still crossing our fingers that our 66 votes will push him over the top....and if not, well, we tried, right?!? ;o)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
66.....
...times that we voted for David Cook last night to win American Idol Season 7!! How many times did we dial the phones? Who knows....hundreds it felt like! We had our two cell phones and the home phone going, dialing all 3 lines. I guess we were bored! LOL! Archuleta will probably win since he sang his little heart out last night, but we love David Cook!! So, we are still crossing our fingers that our 66 votes will push him over the top....and if not, well, we tried, right?!? ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL, I only got thru 5 times for David C.
LisaK
Hope he wins!
U crack me up! We have never voted - but I'm glad Cook won - he rocks!
Post a Comment