My parents came down this weekend for a little visit. They had planned to come in January for Bill's birthday and to go to IKEA. But I got sick, so they delayed their trip until Valentine's Day. We all went out to eat at Boston's for dinner then came home and exchanged gifts. We got each of the girls a Webkinz and my parents gave them stuffed bears and Hershey Kisses...yum! I didn't get Bill anything (I'm mean), but he got me a Webkinz (it was free at Hallmark for buying 3) and a game for my DS (we are so romantic). And then, Sydney gave my parents their Christmas presents! You see, she had bought them gifts at the Colt Corner Holiday Shop at school, we took them with us in January when we went for Christmas, but they came right back home with us! LOL! So, they finally got them. And then, I gave dad a Christmas present from me, too! The one I had given him (a handheld Kakuro game) didn't work well. So, this time I gave him a huge flashlight that sits on a tripod. Much better! And he will be able to use it while he is redoing their house. So, we had Christmas and Valentine's Day all in one! Not bad! We spent the rest of the evening putting on a SingStar concert for mom and dad....so fun! ;o)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Merry Christmas....er, I mean Happy Valentine's Day!
My parents came down this weekend for a little visit. They had planned to come in January for Bill's birthday and to go to IKEA. But I got sick, so they delayed their trip until Valentine's Day. We all went out to eat at Boston's for dinner then came home and exchanged gifts. We got each of the girls a Webkinz and my parents gave them stuffed bears and Hershey Kisses...yum! I didn't get Bill anything (I'm mean), but he got me a Webkinz (it was free at Hallmark for buying 3) and a game for my DS (we are so romantic). And then, Sydney gave my parents their Christmas presents! You see, she had bought them gifts at the Colt Corner Holiday Shop at school, we took them with us in January when we went for Christmas, but they came right back home with us! LOL! So, they finally got them. And then, I gave dad a Christmas present from me, too! The one I had given him (a handheld Kakuro game) didn't work well. So, this time I gave him a huge flashlight that sits on a tripod. Much better! And he will be able to use it while he is redoing their house. So, we had Christmas and Valentine's Day all in one! Not bad! We spent the rest of the evening putting on a SingStar concert for mom and dad....so fun! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment