While we were out and about this weekend, we stopped off at Best Buy to just look around. Anyone who really knows us, knows that we don't "just look around" very well! We eventually ended up in the camera section. I have been wanting a new camera, but I wanted a fancy one....SLR, I think they are called. However, that was not in our budget and probably won't be for a few years. The camera that we have now doesn't hold its charge very long and takes horrible pictures inside the school gymnasium (where all the programs take place). Anyway, I found a camera I liked (not an SLR) while we were at Best Buy, but I didn't buy it! Yay me! LOL! I did write down all the info about it, so I could look it up online and make an informed decision. Of course, the first thing I did when we got home was look up the camera! LOL! It had excellent reviews, so off Bill trots to our new Circuit City, which had it on a really good special. An hour later I am holding my new camera and was told that it was my birthday, valentine's, anniversary, christmas presents! LOL! I really am in love with it. We had a moment of panic when Chloe decided to chew threw our vacuum cleaner cord, and I thought my camera would have to go back so we could get a new vacuum. But Bill fixed the cord....YAY! Anyway, told ya we aren't very good at "just looking around"! Here are some pics from my new camera!! Enjoy!



2 comments:
Happy birthday and enjoy your new camera! :)
I'm about to get a new camera and I want an SLR, but can't afford one, either. I would love a recommendation before I go and buy one. and...Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment