Sunday, February 24, 2008

Drumroll please....Announcing the New Mullen Darlings

Well, guess what else we did while Dad was away??? We all got new 'dos. Well, except for Em since her 'do was still kinda new and looks cute. Sydney and Hayley have school pictures this week and were badly in need of trims. They wanted to leave their hair long, but I started teasing them about getting a "cute and sassy haircut for spring", and before I new it, they had a new 'do all picked out. They went with a cute 'do that we saw Kelly Clarkson with. It is a bob that is longer in front than the back. So cute and very sassy! So, here ya go.....

Hayley Before:













Hayley After:













Sydney Before:














Sydney After:














And so while our wonderful hairstylist, Chelsea, was cutting Syd's hair she said, "So, Mom are you next?". Of course I laughed because who in their right mind would get their haircut with 3 little girls hanging around at the beauty shop. LOL! I mean, come on, really. Who would do that? Well, I have never claimed to be completely sane, and so I did it!! I don't have any before shots, but I think most of you know what I looked like before. Here's the after....same haircut as the other two girls. Of course, I'll have to post a new pic after I have had time to fix it right, put on make-up, some fancy duds, etc...... LOL! And since Bill had no idea what kind of haircut the girls were getting and especially no idea that I would be getting a cut, not to mention how short it is, I will keep you posted on if he has a heart attack or not! ;o)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful Hair do's all around!