Thursday, September 20, 2007

Night 4 - Homebodies!

So, after spending such a long day at Epcot, we were bushed! All I could think about was picking up a pizza (thanks to the pizza adventure game that was being played at Innoventions) at Gaspy's and staying in all night. By the time we fought the monorail crowds and got back, we were all tired, and just wanted to chill for a bit. When we got to our room, we had a very cute surprise....a towel doll from our Mousekeeper! She was so precious, I brought her home! And she lasted just fine in our suitcase! So sweet!

While Bill rested up before going to get our pizza, the girls and I soaked our feet in the tub using the Johnsons Foot Soap that was highly recommended by one of my internet sources! This was the 3rd time I had soaked my feet, and Sydney was feeling left out, so she joined me. Then Hayley felt left out and wanted Sydney, so she stuck her feet in, too. And Emyley just had to be a part of it, too, so in her feet went, too! LOL! Em and Hayley didn't last very long since the water was pretty warm and they wanted to go play! Syd hung in for a bit longer, and I stayed until the water was cool.

Bill and the little ones headed off to Gaspy's to get the pizza, Sydney went and got ice and I got the room ready for dinner. It was soooo good, and the girls loved eating in our room. After dinner we rested for a bit and at about 8:50 we headed to the end of the dock to watch the Wishes Fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

It had just started to rain, and boy was I glad that we hadn't stayed at Epcot...ick! We were lucky that the spot to sit and watch the fireworks was also the covered waiting area for the boat launch! So, we got to sit down out of the rain to wait. We kind of figured they would cancel the fireworks because of the rain, but they didn't! It was really neat. We couldn't hear what all was going on as far as the music, but the fireworks were sooooo pretty! The girls really liked it, too! Just as we started to head back to our room, the Electrical Water Pageant began, and we got to watch that, too!! It is basically a lighted parade on the water. Most of our pictures didn't turn out, but there were a couple that did.
Anyway, sit back and enjoy this slide show......

No comments: