After we arrived at the Grand Floridian, we were directed to the check in desk. We were greeted very warmly, which made us feel at home. Check in was painless, and we were done in about 10 minutes. We knew our room probably wouldn't be ready, and we were right. We were given a number to call after 3:00pm to get our room assignment.Now, those who know me, know that I have been planning this vacation since April! Pretty much every detail about where we were supposed to go, what we were going to do, where we were going to eat, etc. had already been planned out. So, we check in, find out we have to wait for our room, and I have a moment of "Now what?"! Seriously! I totally had a hard time getting my brain to connect the planning stage and the actual vacation together! LOL! It really took awhile, for me to "get it together"!
We knew we needed to eat before heading off to a park for the rest of the day, so we went to Gasparilla's Grill at the Grand. It is located in the main building on the marina side and offers many different foods. I was so discombobulated, that I forgot to take pics of our food (never fear, this was the only time I forgot)! ugh! But, Bill and I both had a wonderful Italian Sandwich on Focaccia bread. I had never had that bread before, and it was really good! Sydney had a hot dog and Hayley and Em had chicken strips with fries and grapes. It was very good, and great for recharging our batteries! After lunch we were ready to face it all.......
Thank you, Joni for the wonderful slide show link I stole from your blog!!! As always, you rock!





2 comments:
slide.com rocks ;-) I am so glad you had a great time!
Looks like a lot of fun...
Post a Comment