Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mousekeeping and Turn-Down Service

I have to admit that prior to this trip, I had never thought to tip the housekeeping staff at our hotel. Once I started reading about Disney, I learned this is a must! So, we printed off our envelopes (one for each day), stuffed them with money and left a new envelope each day! It is important that you leave the money each day, and not just one tip at the end of your stay since it is most likely that you will have more than one mousekeeper throughout your stay! We never had any complaints with our Mousekeeper. Our room was always clean and shiny when we went back for our afternoon rest breaks, and then there was that adorable towel doll that was left!

We weren't sure if we would get the turn-down service or not. I had read conflicting statements about this resort. Just in case, we made up separate tipping envelopes for this purpose, and we left them on the bed before we went out after our afternoon break. Well, sure enough, every night (except our last because we put out the do not disturb - remember our homebody night?), we had turn down service! The girls were also sure to bring 2 stuffed animals from home (Emyley snuck in an extra & we acquired 3 new ones, of course!) so that the Mousekeeper could "arrange" them for us! It was so much fun, almost like Christmas morning, wondering what our animals would be up to!! Oh, and we still have some of the chocolates left over that they put on our beds! I won't let anyone touch them!!! LOL!

So, here's the pics from our Turn-Down experiences!!
Night 1:










Night 2:



















Night 3:
**Thank you to our Mousekeepers for taking such good care of us during our stay!**

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ah, Simply adorable!