For lunch, we wanted to dine like royalty, so we made reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table which is located in Cinderella Castle! This reservation is very hard to get, and because it was so busy for the free dining promotion, they were very strict about checking in early. So, at exactly 15 minutes before our reservation, we checked in and were given a card to present to the photographer that would be taking our picture with Cinderella!! And since there were 5 of us, we got to have two picture pacakges. The picture packages are included in the price of the meal, so we thought that was too cool! I originally thought we would get two packages of the same pose, but they let us do two different poses! Once Bill takes them to work and scans them for me, I will post them. The one with all of us turned out really good!But, anyway, on with the lunch....First thing they brought out to us was a Chef's tasting plate. It included a very delicious BLT Salad, cheese cubes, grapes, Antipasto chicken, and some ham & cheese slices. This was a very cool way to serve appetizers, I thought. For our entrees, Bill and I ordered Major Domo's Favorite Pie (very rich and delicious!), Sydney ordered the Pasta al Pomodoro, Hayley & Emyley ordered the Kids Chicken Strips with Beef & Macaroni and green beans & carrots. For dessert, Bill, Syd and I ordered some kind of chocolate concoction with a brownie and ice cream and Hayley and Em both ordered the Ice Cream Sundae topped with a Chocolate Crown! Without the free dining plan, we would have paid $176.10!!!
Everything really was good, but you know we mostly went for the Princesses! This will probably be our last time to do this particular lunch. There is the time factor involved since it took about 1 1/2 hours total, which could have been spent in the park. Although, my feet really enjoyed the break! Also, the girls didn't want to interact with the Princesses at all, and I kind of felt like the Princesses didn't want to be there. They didn't interact with the girls, either! So, we did it, got the autographs, got the pictures, and now we (I) don't have to worry about it again! LOL!





No comments:
Post a Comment