Friday, June 8, 2007

Another Cute Ticker & More Disney!

I found this really cute ticker today! I couldn't resist adding it to my blog!!



I was putting together our daily schedule today and realized one important fact....we are never getting any time to rest!!! They say to be at the park gate 30 min before it opens, then allowing for transportation time, we have to leave an hour before it opens, then there's breakfast (may have to have at the parks), then there's getting ready for the day, and then there's actually waking up.....we're talking 3 hours before the park even opens we have to wake up!!! Whew!! Most parks open at 8 or 9 am!

We decided against the park hopper option this go around since it seemed we were always rushing around to go somewhere else the last time. So, we will just have to take some breaks during the day and find ways to get some rest!

Our big day will be our second day there. We are going to the Magic Kingdom and it is having Little Ones Early Magic Hours (opens 1 hour early) and Evening Magic Hours (closes 3 hours late!). So essentially, the park will be open from 8am til midnight! We will definitely be taking a break and heading back to our resort that day! We are also dining at Cinderella's castle for a late lunch, so that should help as well!

I guess we will need a vacation after our vacation, but that's usually the case, right?!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

StephM, no blogs for a long time and suddenly *poof*..... a ton of them! The girls are beautiful and I think I sense that you are excited about Disney????? Too cool about the company picnic! Can you take pics of your scrap pages?

Take care,
Danielle

Steph said...

Danielle, Yeah, you can definitely tell that school's out for the summer! ;o)

Steph

Jen said...

Sounds like fun.

I have a little girl here who would totally be jealous of your plnas to see Cinerella's castle! :D

JKMN said...

I'm excited for you and your trip! You are definitely doing the right thing with all this Disney research. It sure helped us when we went.