It appears that any question I have that is related to Disney, someone else has had the same question and someone else has blogged or posted about it at some point in time! This has been really great when it comes to deciding which character meals are worth our time & dining points, which theme parks to visit on what day, how does Disney's Magical Express really work, etc...
One site that I have found utterly invaluable is WDW Info. They have all information readily available and easy to find. They have theme park hours, restaurant menus (from all restaurants as far as I can tell!), and message boards that offer that advice you just can't find written down anywhere else! I have found the message boards to be a great fount of information as well as just a source of fun! I love how everyone signs their posts with a disney icon and then lists every trip they have ever taken to Disney....EVER and then they include these really cute tickers that counts down the days for them! So, ours would be:
DH
Me
DD, 10
DD, 6
DD, 409/07 Grand Floridian
03/04 Carribean Beach Resort
10/02 Swan
5 Day Trips in 1995-96

Now, doesn't that just make you want to go to Disney right now?!?! It does me every time I see something like that!! ;o)
There is also another great website out there that includes calculators/planning tools for anything you could ever think of and lots of things I never thought of when planning for Disney! This website is PS Calculator. One of the tools that I enjoyed was the WDW Transportation Wizard. You tell it where you are and where you want to go and it will list 2-3 options of how to get there using Disney Transportation! Print out the directions, and you are ready to roll!! Anyway, check out that site, and I am sure you will find a calculator you didn't even know you needed! And don't forget the ever popular Advanced Dining Reservation Calculator. It is very handy in letting you know when you can make that all important ADR for your favorite restaurant!
Then there is Anita Answers. Anita answers a new set of questions every week, and if you don't see what you are looking for, you can submit your own question. She is really good at giving a no holds barred interpretation! I can't wait to tune into her page every Monday to see what the next questions are!
Well, I'll just let you all digest this information, and I hope you take the time to check out these sites! They will definitley save you some time in planning your next Disney dream vacation!!



No comments:
Post a Comment