Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Scary Thought!!!

You know how you can totally become (okay I'll say it) obsessed with one thing, that you completely block everything else out? Well, a very scary realization hit me yesterday......

As you all know, we are going to Disney. We have had this trip scheduled since April. We have our standard countdown of days, but we also have a countdown of events. So in order, the countdown goes/went like this:

11. My Class Reunion
10. Last day of School for Girls
9. Sydney spend June with Grandma & Grandpa
8. Steve & Keri's Wedding
7. Hayley spend 1 1/2 weeks with Grandma & Grandpa
6. Bill goes to Colorado Springs for School
5. I go to PTA Summer Seminar in Austin
4. Emyley spends 2 weeks with Grandma & Grandpa
3. PTA stuff to get ready for back to school night
2. First day of School for Girls
1. D * I * S * N * E * Y



Okay, what?!?!? Back up a minute! First day of school????????? Yep, in all my one-track-minded-ness with Disney, I was totally overlooking the fact that the girls have to start school first! I knew it, in the back of my mind, but it wasn't my main focus, ya know? So yesterday, I realized, if we have 2 months til Disney, then the girls only have 1 1/2 months til school starts!! EEEEKKKKKK!! Where has the summer gone?

2 comments:

Bill Mullen said...

Your funny.

Jen said...

Yup School will be here before we know it.

Funny how we think some times eh?