Saturday, April 19, 2008

Red White Game 2008

Last weekend, Bill took the girls to Norman to watch OU play in the Red White Game. He met Steve, Keri, Gunter and Grace for lunch and then they all headed to the stadium to watch the game and visit. With most of the fans sitting in the bleachers along the sidelines, they got to really enjoy catching up while sitting in the endzone. The kids had a great time, although Gunter was the odd man out most of the day. It won't be that way for long as Baby Gavin will make his appearance in late June or early July! I had a very relaxing day at home clearing off the TiVo! ;o) Enjoy the movie. I don't think I'll be watching it again for awhile....I can only take so much Boomer Sooner! LOL!

1 comment:

Jen said...

football already???? oy!

love the effects!