At bedtime, we always leave the tv on classical music for Chloe to help keep her calm during the night. She hasn't ever whined about being kept in her room away from everyone else....she's such a good puppy! Well, everyone knows how much I like to read, right? One book I read a month or so ago had a cat in it that liked to watch Animal Planet. So, during the day when we weren't watching tv, I started putting the tv on Animal Planet for Chloe. In the mornings when the girls were getting ready for school, we noticed this really awesome show called "It's Me or the Dog". Bill caught a glimpse of it, too, and now we keep it on TiVo. The dog trainer in the show, Victoria Stilwell, gives great advice for how to break your pet of bad habits and how to train them to do tricks. So, here's what Bill recently taught Chloe to do in only two short days!! Next up: Sweeping and Vacuuming the house!Saturday, April 26, 2008
Look What I Can Do!
At bedtime, we always leave the tv on classical music for Chloe to help keep her calm during the night. She hasn't ever whined about being kept in her room away from everyone else....she's such a good puppy! Well, everyone knows how much I like to read, right? One book I read a month or so ago had a cat in it that liked to watch Animal Planet. So, during the day when we weren't watching tv, I started putting the tv on Animal Planet for Chloe. In the mornings when the girls were getting ready for school, we noticed this really awesome show called "It's Me or the Dog". Bill caught a glimpse of it, too, and now we keep it on TiVo. The dog trainer in the show, Victoria Stilwell, gives great advice for how to break your pet of bad habits and how to train them to do tricks. So, here's what Bill recently taught Chloe to do in only two short days!! Next up: Sweeping and Vacuuming the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute!
WOW! That is so great!! Can I bring Macey over for a little of Bill's magic?
Post a Comment