
For those who have been in our house, you know that we keep Chloe contained in the back rooms....kitchen, breakfast area and family room. We have a nice gate that we use to keep her contained....kinda like her own giant kennel. We kept meaning to acclimate her to the rest of the house, but with three little girls (and a cat) who like to leave little toys all over the floor, it just didn't seem to happen. Well, today I decided to do it. She can now come into the front room! Woohoo! LOL! The girls and I cleaned up all the toys, and I put a gate at the bottom of the stairs. At first Chloe was a little freaked out and overexcited, but as everyone settled into normalcy, she started to adjust, too. I plan to still keep her in her "kennel" when we leave the house or go to bed. I don't want to totally freak her out! Maggie thinks this is the worst idea ever....right up there with actually bringing Chloe home on her birthday! LOL!
1 comment:
yea! love the pic!
Post a Comment