Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meme Tag, I'm It!

Well, Joni, if you are a nerd for looking it up, then want some company?? Oh, and thanks so much for the tag…this one was actually hard! ;o)

I don’t usually do these things, but since Joni is sick and needs something to read, then I’ll give it a whirl.

Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know.... this is a hard survey!

I believe... in miracles, Peter Pan and fireflies. LOL!

I fought.... my conscience about doing this survey, and lost. LOL!

I am angered.... when people break the rules.

I love.... CHOCOLATE!!

I need.... Clean Sweep to come take over my house!

I take.... too long to make up my mind over simple decisions.

I hear.... my children arguing.

I drink.... way too much Diet Pepsi.

I hate.... slow drivers on the interstate that cause traffic to back up.

I use.... my library card 2-3 times a week.

I want…. a makeover.

I like.... quiet.

I feel.... lucky to have healthy and sweet children....except when they are arguing!

I wear… my pajamas almost everyday.

I left.... dirty dishes in the sink for 3 days. Ew!

I do.... as little as possible to accomplish tasks.

I hope.... I get to travel more in the future. Ireland would be great!

I dream.... crazy dreams every night! Too crazy to go into here!

I drive.... to school and back, to school and back, to school and back. Oh, and the library, too!

I listen.... to Carrie Underwood while cooking dinner.

I type…. very fast thanks to my wonderful typing teacher Mrs. Terronez!

I think.... I may be slightly agoraphobic. Or maybe just a homebody??

I wish…. for a maid and a chef.

I regret.... not doing more before we had kids.

I care.... about my family and friends….even if sometimes I have a hard time showing it!

I should.... clean this room!

I am.... pretty boring.

I said.... have a great day to my kids this morning when I dropped them off at school.

I wonder.... if I could ever write a novel.

I changed.... the toilet paper roll this morning. Sorry my mind was stuck on this one!

I cry.... during love stories (reading or watching).

I lose.... my patience all the time!

I leave.... my bed unmade unless we are having company over.

Whew, that was tough! I feel like I have just jumped a huge hurdle! ;o) I will tag four people: Brandy & JenS because they both love to blog and Kathleen & Stephanie because they haven't blogged in a long, long time!

3 comments:

Bill Mullen said...

Very cool. Everyone should try this once in a while.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing, glad to know more about my Mu friend. Thanks for the tag too, I'll get on it soon.

JKMN said...

Thanks for taking the challenge. I love your answers. And Clean Sweep is so cool - we love that show!