Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Great PTA Event!!

Last night was the PTA Family Math Night, and it was a huge success! When we have to hold a general PTA meeting, we always try to conicide it with a family event. This really helps with the turnout and last night was no exception! My friend Kathleen worked with the Math Vertical Team to organize this event. Every grade level offered a couple of math themed activities or games that the children got to bring home at the end of the night. Even though we don't have a Kindergarten-er, we never made it past this table! LOL! Of course, Emyley thought it was great to take home the two Kindergarten games that she, daddy and Hayley played together. Oh, and we can't forget all of the students' favorite game....the estimate jars! Whoever guesses the closest gets their name on the morning announcements and wins what was in the jar!! Our historian, Trish, was unable to attend, so I volunteered to take pictures for her. Sydney helped me out with that, so I thought I would share a couple that I got of my girls with you all!

No comments: