Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PTA Fall Halloween Carnival!!!

We had an awesome time at this year's carnival! Emyley and I got right in the thick of things by helping to set up the carnival. We were very busy starting on Thursday and right up til carnival time on Friday night! It was fun, though, and she got to spend some time with her friends! Thanks, Joni, for the picture!!

As for the costumes, the girls all got to be who they wanted this year. Usually they are stuck with whatever I picked up on clearance the year before...such a bad mom, I know! ;o) Anyway, Emyley was bat girl, Hayley was Elizabeth from Pirates, and Sydney was the Bad Spirit Cheerleader. I was a witch with my adorable carnival t-shirt on!

My friend, Kathleen, did a super job at organizing this year's carnival! It was so amazing all of the activities she had going on, all the food that was offered and all the people who came to enjoy it! She is awesome!!!

As I sorted through all the pictures we took, I was getting bogged down thinking of how much work this would be to put together. Then Sydney, who was looking over my shoulder, suggested a.....drumroll please......SLIDE SHOW!!!! YAY!! So, here it is! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, they are adorable. I LOVE that bat girl costume! :) Awesome carnival. SOunds like ya'll had fun!

JKMN said...

Wow - you took so many good pictures. I was so busy chasing Nathan around I hardly got any.