Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall Halloween Carnival

It's that time of year again, and the PTA at our school has been super busy getting ready for the Fall Halloween Carnival! One of the ways that they get the students excited is by sponsoring a Poster Contest. There will be two winners from each grade level and those winning posters are then displayed in local businesses to help promote the carnival. All other posters that were entered, are displayed throughout the school. Of course, the Mullen girls had to participate and Emyley couldn't be left out either (although, hers will not be an offiical entry in the contest...lol). So here are their creations. We'll have to keep you posted on if they are winning creations!!





2 comments:

Jen said...

Very Cute! I love them!

JKMN said...

I'll be hanging the posters tomorrow - I'll be sure to give your girls' some extra attention! ;-)