Well, there really isn't much to share about this since I already showed off the costumes in an earlier post, but I can't just leave it hanging, either! Let's see...We aren't big trick or treaters. I mean we like to trick or treat, but after about 10 houses, the girls start to complain about their bag being too heavy, their feet are tired, blah blah blah, so we just made the loop around our "lake" and back down the street again. The girls got plenty enough candy to last awhile and everyone had a great time. There was one house on our block that I must mention....they went all out with the Spooky Halloween decorating, complete with a CSI-like crime scene on their front porch (think luminol and black light). They also had 2, yep I said 2, Saint Bernards that stood at the front door behind a baby gate to greet the trick or treaters! They were so sweet and just wanted lots of head scratches. But pretty weird, too! We did notice more kids out this year, and yet, we managed to only hand out candy to 3 kids. So glad I didn't go all out buying the candy this year!
Bill and his tattoos!
Sydney - the Bad Spirit Cheerleader
Hayley - Elizabeth from Pirates of the Caribbean
Emyley - Batgirl
No comments:
Post a Comment