Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's Official!

With 32 days left on the Disney Countdown, we received our travel documents!! Last week we received our Disney's Magical Express Luggage Tags. It was so cool to see the tags with our names with MK (Magic Kingdom) Grand Floridian on them!! Those tags will ensure that our luggage gets to our resort.

Then, yesterday, we received our travel packet from Disney with all of our itinerary information, vouchers, and "Where Dreams Come True" luggage tags (we are not going to lose any luggage on this trip...lol). I was a little let down that they didn't stick something extremely magical into our stuff....like a free room upgrade....you know the stuff dreams are really made of. LOL!!

And, I must start packing! I have had a couple of Disney Nightmares which boiled down to my forgetting something very important (autograph books, lanyards...ya know, the essentials!) so the packing will begin shortly!! I haven't come up with any more tips, yet, but I'm still looking.

P.S. I was totally joking when I said we would not lose our luggage on this trip! I was not trying to jinx anything, I was just making fun of how many luggage tags we have been given! That is all.....NO JINX!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Steph, I always put a ton of luggage tags on everything! And make sure all the straps and such are tucked in tight! The only time I lost luggage is when the machine got a hold of a strap! It mangled EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny about the jinx! I can't wait to hear how your girls like the trip.........and the pics!