n we first decided to go to Disney World, I was doing major research online. One great idea I ran across was to collect your spare change in a jar for the express purpose of Disney Spending Money! So, I found this great print out at Eileen's Mouse House and bought a Ball jar from Michael's and voila, our Disney Dollar Fund was born!We still have a couple weeks to go (3 1/2 to be exact but who's counting), but the jar was getting full (despite what the picture shows....I was a little late in deciding to get pictures to blog with), and I am so impatient. So, this morning we all made our guesses and rolled the spare change.....

After all was said and done, we had a total of $45.99 in that jar! Not bad considering we hardly
use cash at all, huh?!? Grandma and Grandpa contributed a couple times over the summer when they visited. Oh, and Bill was the winner on guessing how much was in the jar with a guess of $32. Sometime soon we will make the trek to the bank to cash it in. And we found one Disney Dollar in the jar also which Emyley has claimed as hers!



1 comment:
I was going to say $42 but Stephanie had me convinced there weren't any quarters in it.
Oh well. I win!
Post a Comment