In some ways it seems that summer just flew by, but in other ways, I am so glad it is FINALLY the first day of school!!
Sydney is now a 5th grader, which I find very hard to believe! Next year....junior high!
Hayley is a first grader and was lucky enough to have the same teacher Syd had in 1st grade! And she has many, many of her friends in her class this year! Yay!
And then there is Emyley, who isn't starting school, but didn't want to be left out!
Can you hear that? Just listen really closely. Do you hear it? Aaaahhhhhh quiet! ;o)
I'm a wife of 15 yrs and mom to 3 girls. We are in the process of moving back to our hometown after Bill had to switch jobs this year. I have recently become addicted to Facebook (why there aren't any blogs).
1 comment:
What cute girls you had! I just love back to school!
I'm sure you're all having a blast in Disney right about now! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment