Sunday, August 12, 2007

Disney Preparations

Yep, it's true, I actually have another blog about Disney! You would think I would be Disney'd out, but not quite, yet. I have started packing the important stuff: autograph books, panchos, collapisble hamper, mister fans, etc. And that leads me to today....

I have been searching online for Disney shirts. Yes, I mean those goofy matching shirts that some families insist on wearing while at Disney. I am actually going to make my family wear them! Yes, I am a dork! Anyway, there just isn't anything that exciting out there. I really wanted to get the shirts before our trip so we could wear them on our travel day. DisneyStore.com had some cool logo shirts, but by the time I was ready to get them, the sizes and colors were all depleted! Then there is the make-your-own shirts at zazzle.com, but they came out to $15 a shirt! Nuts! So, we did what any crafty family would do, we made our own. We got the iron-on sheets for color copiers. We searched and searched for just the right image, and Bill went to Kinko's and got them copied for us. Then, I used my trusty iron, and made these shirts. I think they turned out really well. I am thinking maybe we need to make 4 more for the rest of our trip.....my family thinks that may be pushing it just a little! ;o)

So, here ya go, the Mullen Disney T-Shirt for 2007!!!









1 comment:

Jen said...

Good idea... It's easier to see them when they are all wearing the same thing! :)