Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emyley!

On Emyley's birthday we got up very early and drove to Grandma and Grandpa's in Oklahoma. They were going to watch the girls for us that second week of Christmas break since both Bill and I had to work. After a little persuasion, I managed to talk Em into having her birthday at MY favorite restaurant, Ken's Pizza instead of McDonald's...I am so mean. It actually turned out great. My brother Larry brought his wife Tonja and daughter Ashley. My Aunt Nancy and Uncle Larry brought our cousin Claire. The girls all had a great time together. My dad took a lot of video, but I haven't had a chance to put it all together in a cute movie, yet...but I will, Dad!! But here are some pics to give you a good idea of the fun we had with our now 6 year old!!

No comments: