Friday, December 26, 2008

Best.Christmas.Ever.

By Guest Blogger: Maggie Mae Kitty

Christmas for me has always been a treat as it means a tree with lots of lights to lay under and boxes with lots of paper to play with. But this Christmas, I was finally rewarded for being the bestest, goodest kitty that I am.

First, there was the cat grass that my mommy brought home one day after work. It is so yummy, I just can't leave it alone!

Then, there was the feathery, red bird that my mommy brought home after a party at her friend's house. I just love to lick feathers!!

And, as if that wasn't enough, Santa brought me this cute, furry, very active MOUSE!! Oh, yeah that's what I'm talkin' about!! I watch it for hours and hours just waiting for it get out of that cage. I just love to eat mouses...I think...right?? Oh, well....with a little patience, I will find out very, very soon.....heh heh heh.

No comments: