Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yep, I'm one, too......

My friends Kristi & Veronica are in love with the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I resisted for a long time, but Sydney came home wanting to read it. So, I asked the advice of my friends who said it should be fine for a 6th grader, but perhaps I should read it first to make sure. I think it was just a ploy to convert me, but oh, well, I am enjoying it! ;o)

5 comments:

Jen said...

So is she going to read it? If Abby wants to read it I'll have to dig into it first too.

Veronica said...

ha ha ha ha we sucked ya into it. So im assuming you will be joining us at the midnight showing on the day it comes out at the movies??? Ha Ha Ha

JKMN said...

I'm next!

Fortenberry- Boys Only said...

I knew you would be hooked once you read it!! Are you ready for #2 yet?? :)

JKMN said...

I got it from another friend and just started it Thursday! Too bad I have been too tired to read much.