Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PTA Math Night - 2008

Another great PTA family night tonight and this one was organized by my friend, Steph! She did an amazing job and all of the Colts loved the games and estimation jars! I have to say, this was my first general meeting as Treasurer, and I had to read so many documents and numbers, it is a wonder that everyone wasn't asleep by the time I was done! LOL!! But, I did it, and I am still alive...whew! ;o)

Anyway, I created this video in honor of Steph and her husband, who helped planned the event but couldn't be there. Way to go, guys, it was a great success!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ahhh, thanks Steph!! You did a great job for your first real gig as Treasurer. Thanks for the pictures and creating the video. Glad to see so many Colts had fun, I was a little engaged all night.