Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

We all had a very Merry Christmas at the Mullen house! Santa brought the girls bikes and the Bratz that they wanted. Bill and I got each other bikes, too....so look out neighborhood!! ;o) We got up around 6:30 to open presents. We ate chocolate chip pancakes at around 8:30 and by 9:00 we were hitting the streets. It was pretty chilly, but we had fun. Sydney's bike didn't come with training wheels, so she got to learn how to ride. She did really well. Hayley was a little apprehensive, even with the training wheels, and Emyley just rode her bike like an old pro. I took lots of video, so once I figure out how to edit, crop and all that other mumbo jumbo, I will be sure to post it for all to enjoy.

Sydney and her I-CY Penguin for her Zune!





Hayley and her soccer ball!




Emyley and her Dora CD Player!




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Mullens!

No comments: