Emyley has been talking for quite awhile now about getting her haircut like "her guys". She was talking about back when her sisters got their haircut pretty short with it fringed on the edges so it would flip. I was very adamant that she couldn't get her haircut that short. But, her hair was getting tangly and starting to look straggly, so I knew it was time for a cut. I was thinking that a little past her shoulders would be really cute. I even showed her how long her sisters' hair is now, and she agreed that that would work. So, off we went today to the haircut place. We all agreed on how much to cut off, but well, as it usually goes, it is a little shorter than we intended. But, oh my goodness it is so cute and she looks so grown up! We kept her hair for her "baby book"....that part was pretty sad...holding that ponytail that will never be again. Oh well, she is very happy, and hair grows back, right?!?
Before:


After:

1 comment:
I love it! She looks so grown up (and like her big sisters!)
Post a Comment