Well, I have done it (obviously)! I started a blog! Why? Who knows. It seemed the thing to do. I have several friends with blogs, and they make life sound so interesting!! So, here I am....
Reading other blogs has shown me one thing (as if I didn't already know), life is soooo short and kids grow up way too fast! My "baby" is now 4, and her baby book is still empty at the top of her closet. I have this terrible feeling that she will want to know things about growing up, and my mind will be completely blank. After all, I can barely remember yesterday, much less remember things from years ago. So, I will look at this blog as a way to keep track of those little things that made me laugh, cry or so mad I thought I'd lose my mind! Of course, some could say I am just procrastinating the baby book, and well, they'd be right! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment