Sunday, February 25, 2007

Little Mullen Darlings 6 months old

Since I want to use this blog as a way to document the events in our lives, I figured why not include things from the past. I always seem to remember cute or funny things, but instead of writing them down I just let them go. So, here is the first of what I hope to be many memories of those Little Mullen Darlings....

When Sydney turned six months old, and it was time for pictures, she had so many cute outfits to choose from that I was faced with a dilemma. So, she had her rofessional pictures taken in one outfit, and I took a snapshot of her in another. She had just started sitting up really well, so this picture turned out really cute and very prissy!!

Now, when Hayley turned 6months, the idea of professional pictures had kind of slipped into the not-so-important category of our lives. But, I still had the dress, hat and rocking chair we used for Sydney's snapshot, so here's what we got...

Of course, with two adorable pictures of our other girls, it was simply a must to dress Emyley up in the dress and hat and put her in the rocking chair, too. Not one to simply do as others do, Em had to have Sydney's "bubba" bear with her...

I hope you all enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me! Already, I can think of many more memories to share, but they will have to wait for another time.

2 comments:

Bill Mullen said...

Very cute!

JKMN said...

Great idea! Love the pictures and your blog!